torsdag 22 oktober 2009

I'm lonesome tonight, I miss you tonight

Jag har insett att den enda man jag någonsin kommer att ge mitt hjärta till i fortsättningen är Elvis. Han är död, så han kan inte lämna tillbaka det.

I wonder if you're lonesome tonight
You know someone said that the world's a stage
And each must play a part.
Fate had me playing in love with you as my sweet heart.
Act one was when we met, I loved you at first glance.
You read your line so cleverly and never missed a cue.
Then came act two, you seemed to change and you acted strange
and why I'll never know.
Honey, you lied when you said you loved me
and I had no cause to doubt you.
But I'd rather go on hearing your lies,
than go on living without you.
Now the stage is bare and Im standing there,
with emptiness all around.
And if you won't come back to me,
then they can bring the curtain down.

1 kommentar:

siri sa...

if u fall I'll will pick u up